Figarella.org is looking for:
- Elderly members of the family who want to tell their story of their lives. What they know about our ancestors. The old times.
- Younger members of the family who want to help the elderly narrate their stories on paper, or preferably recorded as mp3 files, or even better recorded with a video camera. Those stories will be uploaded to Figarella.org to share with the rest of the family worldwide.
- Old documents and photos of the family which can be scanned and converted to jpg files (photos) and pdf files (documents).
- Recent photos of places where you live or visit which are relevant to the family or simply they are beautiful photos you want to share.
- Members of the family who want to update their branch of our big family tree which is already 2.000 people worldwide and growing daily.
A promise from Figarella.org:
Anything you upload to our server Figarella.org, anything you write, will be automatically and properly credited to you, on your own name, with your own account.
Note: There are strict rules about what can be published on Figarella.org. Any member of the family can contribute their writings and other media as long as they are encyclopedic (with historical relevance, universality and timelessness). And of course it has to be about the family, and only about the family!
Personal experiences, interpretations, or opinions about politics issues, and other non family matters do not belong in Figarella.org. Keep using Facebook.com for that.